In-House Call Centres | Reactive VS Proactive


In-House Call Centres | Reactive VS Proactive

If you’re with a larger or group dealership, there’s a good chance that you have your own contact centre already in-house, or certainly within the group. You’ve realised the potential benefits could outweigh the negatives (infrastructure, training, overhead etc).


But what if your in-house facility isn’t actually that efficient? Or that it’s overloaded with inbound calls, rather than outbound?


Customer focused engagement and experience is expected to be second only to the actual product being sold by 2020 – customer experience is everything.


The Importance of Being Earnest

On average, 65% of a company’s business comes from existing customers – the probability of selling a product to an existing customer is around 60-70%, whereas that figure plummets to between 5-20% for a new or cold customer.


Studies say that a 5% increase in customer retention stats could generate UP TO a 95% increase in profitability.


The customer is well and truly King (or Queen).

Call Centres

Many dealerships understand the importance of being available to their existing customers, but equally, if a new customer is trying to get through to you and can’t, they could easily walk away and find somewhere else to spend their money – 78% of consumers walk away from a purchase due to poor service.


Understanding where to concentrate your resource is a skill that takes years of practice, on the one hand, your phones are consistently busy with inbound enquiries, and yet you still need that same resource to contact existing customers with news of offers & deals, service bookings, new models, MOT reminders … it’s a juggling act.


Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be that way.

BDM Talk

With BDM Talk on your side, your team can grow overnight, with no drop in quality or personalisation (or knowledge!).


This is because BDM Talk specialise in the automotive arena, and our team will act as an extension of your team, capable of running from the off, with as much or as little input from you as you’d like.


Just 3% of consumers are completely brand loyal, the other 97% want to feel that they’re important to you, that you’re talking to them, not just someone, and that you know what they’re looking for; this can only be done through personalisation, which is why you employ a team of trained operatives. Sometimes you just need more operatives, but don’t have the time to get them up to speed – that’s when you need us.


Call one of our professional team today, let us show you why we’re the people you need.