Talk 360: Customer-Centred Communication
A service which means that no opportunity to impress or sell is missed
There are now more ways to communicate than ever before. And your customers, whether B2B or B2C, expect you to answer them on the channel they choose to make contact.
- 52% of people expect to receive a reply to an email within 12 hours.
- Most people hang up if their call is not answered within 6 rings.
- If someone is waiting on hold for more than 13 minutes, they reach “boiling point”, according to a survey commissioned by American Express.
- 53% of users want a response to a tweet they send your company within an hour.
- When interacting by Facebook, most customers like to see that a business is “very responsive to messages”. To achieve this, you must respond within 5 minutes 90% of the time in the last 7 days.
- 77% of customers won’t enquire if you don’t have a live chat option on your website – in fact, visitors who engage with your company via live chat are spending 4.5 times more than others.
How does today’s business owner manage to be instantly responsive on multiple communication channels at the same time when they’re trying to run their company? They don’t – and valuable business is being lost because of it.
BDM Talk introduces Talk 360 – a consistent, credible, and seamless experience for every customer who wants to make contact with you.
What does Talk 360 do?
- Inbound and Outbound Telephone Calls
We’ll handle sales, appointment setting, customer service, customer surveys, complaints, product recalls, and general answering services on your behalf
- Email management
Inbound and outbound, we’ll respond to customer queries, booking appointments, or marketing to your database.
- Social media management
On the platforms of your choice, we’ll monitor posts, answer queries, and put together publishing schedules to keep followers and fans up to date with a view to driving new sales and increasing customer loyalty.
- Live chat
We’ll take care of all your live queries online, helping customers who want support and driving enquiries to your sales team.
- Software support
We’ll be your help desk – our trained agents manage inbound customer queries by phone, email, or via a dedicated helpdesk management system.
- General business services
BDM Voice’s team will answer your calls, take messages, transfer calls, and respond to general emails.