Join our team of our highly trained, knowledgeable and experienced customer service professionals
Our people are our biggest asset. It is why we are always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
We invest in the future of our team members by offering opportunities to develop and grow their career.
We have supported our team through Apprenticeship schemes that have developed their skills and seen them achieve qualifications at both level 2 and level 3 across Customer Service and Leadership and Management.
The recognition of our employees is important to us and we have developed our BRIT Award scheme to do just that.
So, whether you’re looking for your next job role or to change career direction, we’d love to talk to you today!
Our current vacancies
Call Centre Agent
Hours: 8 hours per day / shifts on a rota basis between 08.00 – 18.00 Monday to Friday / Saturday morning working on a rota basis
Location: Central Burgess Hill, West Sussex (3 Minutes from the train station)
Salary: £22,204 – £29755 – uncapped commission
Our Call Centre agents work in our busy call centre team taking inbound calls from customers of a Prestige Automotive Group. Responding to customer requirements and queries using in house CRM systems, responding to these queries, making bookings and up-selling if applicable. They also perform a variety of contact centre tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Outbound calling may be required
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Core skills and competencies –
- Attention to detail – required
- Computer literate – required
- Ability to work under pressure – preferred
- Background in providing customer service – preferred
- Good listening skills – required
- Ability to follow processes – required
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com